Monday, October 13, 2008

¡Ya, Basta!

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm sick of all the campaigning. I want the election to be here now. If I see another political commercial telling me how "evil" some candidate is, it's gonna be five million too many.

I like to watch Jeopardy. Lately, every single stinking commercial is for politicians. And, except in the case of Attorney General Roy Cooper (NC), they're mostly negative attack ads. Obama's an idiot, McCain's an idiot, "Libby" Dole's sending all our jobs to China, "And that's good for the Chinese, but bad for us." AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Enough. Any more and I'm going to quit caring. The rhetoric is getting viscous now. It's like putting peanut butter on peanut-butter cookies, too much.

I know who I'm voting for. Ya, basta; no más.

No comments: