Friday, June 20, 2008

Happy Anniversary: June 20, 1998 - June 20, 2008

CLICK THE PHOTO!


So what's the big celebration going to be? We had plans to go to dinner, but Jack woke up from his nap with a fever, looking like he might vomit at any moment. So, those plans are nixed in favor of a quiet evening at home. I'm disappointed, but I love him more than a million fancy dinners with Mickelle. I just hope he's better by tomorrow so we can have some fun before I leave.

If you look really closely, you can see my best man, Paul Dunn, strutting behind his handywork. Oh Paul, happy belated birthday, by the way. :P

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Happy 10th Anniversary, Mac & Mickelle!! With love from The Seleys

Paul Dunn said...

I would just like to say I had help from Martin Isaksen and your sister, so I did not act alone. Of course, you got even with me four years later. Happy happy time, Mac and Mickelle!

Anonymous said...

I plead innocent to evertthing...congrats...love Mom