Friday, February 15, 2008

Professional Success

I just received word that the journal Variaciones Borges from the University of Iowa's Borges Center has accepted my article, "Zoroastrian and Zurvanite Symbolism in ‘Las ruinas circulares,’" for publication in their next issue. This is my first peer-reviewed publication and I am excited and honored. I owe a debt of gratitude to Drs. William Johnson of Georgia Tech, Idelber Avelar of Tulane, and David Laraway of BYU, for helping me get this idea into print.

If you'd like to read it, just let me know.

5 comments:

chattypatra said...

I want to read it, because I need to activate the smart cells in my brain. I think your article will do the trick. Then again, I'll probably have no idea what you are talking about. Ha!

Mac said...

send me your email. Mine is jwilliams AT coker.edu

Idelber said...

What can I say? Every bit of your professional success, new victories, new terrains fills me with pride and joy. Congratulations, Mac!

Brady said...

Congratulations Mac! What an accomplishment!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Mac. You Are The Man!!!!!!!
Mike Bauer