Friday, February 01, 2008

ANYONE BUT X !

For the last eight years in our country, I've felt that people are being foolish with their voting. I don't mean the actual vote, I mean voting, as in the reasons for voting for a particular candidate/issue.

For example, in 2000, many Republicans I knew practically screamed "Anyone but Gore," and then again in "Anyone but Kerry!" Look at what results that gave us, perhaps the second-worst president in our history (after the diabolical LBJ). Now, I see that same attitude reflected in today's announcement, surely a sign of the Apocalypse, that Ann Coulter will campaign for Hillary Clinton if John McCain gets the Republican nomination.

If people start screaming "Anyone but McCain," be careful what you wish for; you really truly just might get it: the biggest liar in American politics.

No comments: