Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Cumpleaños #34

So, with our limited budget this year, I was thinking that Mickelle and I wouldn't be doing much for my birthday, but then a card arrived from a family member with a $50 bill in it, so now we can go out somewhere nice (thanks to that couple for their gift).

I told Mickelle that the best things in life are free, and all I wanted was a topless haircut (my hair is really shaggy), but she wouldn't go for it. Go figure.

Given my chesty wife's ample bosom, it would've been so awesome; just thinking about it makes me happy. I'm going to get in trouble for this post, but it's so worth it. ;)

7 comments:

JC said...

Dude! Awesome idea. I think I know what to ask for my birthday coming up.

thewmes said...

Every man in the country has a new Christmass list!

chattypatra said...

¡Feliz Cumpleaños! Que tus deseos se hagan realidad.

brent said...

Does a "topless haircut" mean you have no hair when she's done?

swampbaby said...

Happy Birthday, Mac!! I think Mickelle should have complied with your request. JC won't let me cut his hair, but maybe this will change his mind ;-)

The Fonnesbeck's said...

Hilarious!

Happy bday! Mason woke me up yesterday morning and said, "It's Mac's birthday today!" He has all of his important birthdays written on his Vikings football calendar.

Hope it was a good day!

Hammy said...

Happy Birthday!