Tuesday, December 25, 2007

A Christmas Gift to My Blog Readers

The more observant readers of my blog may have noticed a theme to the recent titles of my posts (kudos to Brady Fonnesbeck for guessing correctly). Mickelle is pregnant with our third child and is expecting at the beginning of August. The pregnancy was not planned.

Marley, conceived after 9-11-01
Jack, conceived after Hurricane Katrina
#3, conceived after my father died

Disasters have to happen for my wife to conceive. I'm hoping for a boy.

Names we like:

Girl: Calliope Rae Williams (kuh-LIE-oh-pee)
Boy: Jonas Timothy Williams

I tried to get Mickelle to go with Terpischore Rae Williams, but she won't go for it.

6 comments:

Cindy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! That's so wonderful! Merry Christmas!

Love,
The Seleys

Emily said...

It was actually me that figured it out, Brady took the credit. Congratulations!

chattypatra said...

¡En horabuena! Veo que estás en competencia con tu querido amigo por los nombres exóticos. ;)

Un feliz año nuevo.

swampbaby said...

Congrats! How exciting! What a great Christmas present :-)

Paul Dunn said...

Congrats again Mac. Merry Christmas.

The Fonnesbeck's said...

Yeah! We are excited for you guys! Hang in there Mickelle! :)