Monday, September 24, 2007

The Dävine Book Club

So, Tim and I have started a book club we're calling The Dävine Book Club. Anyone who wishes to read along with us and post comments to our posts and reviews is more than welcome to do so. The purpose of this club is for both of us to read books that we would've otherwise never read, to broaden our horizons, and to find some good books.

The first book is Will Self's The Book of Dave. I have already posted my review. Our next book is Separate Flights by Andre Dubus. The book after that is American Gods by Neil Gaiman.

Feel free to participate. Books are dävine.

http://davinebookclub.blogspot.com

4 comments:

last citizen said...

makeral, sent u an email a couple days ago. arrive?
un abrazo,
mike

The Fonnesbeck's said...

A book club for boys? How fun!

swampbaby said...

I love to read, but I would never be in a book club with you and Tim. I don't want to analyze everything to death and then write big words no one ever uses in real life. Just being honest. :-)

Mac said...

Damn Tara, tell me how you really feel. Sheesh.

For the record, I have a real life and I use big words all the time.