Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Bigotry Against Mormonism Is Okay...right?



As if the Baylor incident weren't enough, now we see PC witchunter Al Sharpton claiming that "those of us who believe in God will defeat" Mormon Mitt Romney. I'm no fan of Romney, but Al Sharpton is a hypocrite and he can kiss my Mormon ass. What really burns me is that the audience laughed.

I'll envoke Godwin's law here. When assholes start claiming that God is on their side, it always makes me think of this:

Gott = God, Mit = is with, Uns = us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was under the impression that Godwin's law involved Hitler and Nazis. Is there more to it I was unaware of?

-Brent

Mac said...

Brent,

You're right. I invoked it by bringing up the Nazi symbol of Gott Mit Uns, thereby effectively stifling any further commentary--at least in principle.