Friday, April 20, 2007

The joys of parenting

Mickelle says:
are you coming home after the crawfishboil?
Mac says:
not sure
Mac says:
tim wants to eat at Taquería Corona
Mickelle says:
well the kids might be asleep
Mickelle says:
but I suppose we could try and take them
Mickelle says:
I need someone else here to entertain these two so that I can straighten up
Mickelle says:
while I cleaned the bathroom, Jack ate a watercolor pencil and drooled it all over his clothes
Mickelle says:
I am going to try and get Marley's room cleaned up again so he can sleep in there
Mac says:
rotfl
Mac says:
lol
Mac says:
lol
Mac says:
lol
Mac says:
lol
Mickelle says:
seriously he was dressed really cute too. Dark levi shorts and his yellow polo shirt
Mac says: :)
Mickelle says:
now I have to change him
Mac says:
too funny
Mac says:
take a picture
Mickelle says:
marley likes to lay down in the sand at school, so her dress seems okay but her feet look like a 40 year old man
Mickelle says:
I already wiped him off because I didn't want him to swallow pieces...etc
Mickelle says:
anyway, I have to go clean up her room before I get ready

No comments: