Thursday, March 15, 2007

Blown Away

So yesterday was just a great day. I was totally blown away at how awesome it was. The only better day I've ever had was the day I married Mickelle.

It was so awesome, mind-blowingly awesome, because I both finished my dissertation, as in I handed it in to my director, and I got a job offer from Coker College in Hartsville, SC.

And then this morning I got a call from the University of Utah to interview me, again, for the visiting professor position.

And then suddenly I've got all these options.

9 comments:

Tim said...

Congrats!

Brady said...

Yes, congratulations!

Cody said...

Congrats, it's nice to have options

thewmes said...

That's awsome! I want to contribute to all the good news so now you get to conduct church on Sunday too. Hurray!

But that is really great for you and your family!

ryanstout13 said...

Awesome.

Darla M. Wiese said...

que bueno!

hammy said...

Congrats on the job offers! Though we were hoping for one in Dallas so you could join the rest of the former Uptowners here.

Kaycee said...

Congratulations! My Grandparents live about 30 miles from Hartsville in a small town called Blenheim. (The town is famous for Blenheim Ginger Ale.) You would be in their stake.

David L. said...

Mac,

I'm glad to hear the news. I'm looking forward to catching up with you in Iowa.